About the job
Join the most compelling technology company, empowering people for better business decisions through symbiosis between Human and Artificial intelligence. 85% of AI projects currently fail – but with your help we can fix this! We’re building a state-of-the-art Decision Intelligence platform – a framework that helps with the operationalization of AI or ML for real business decisions.
According to renowned analyst firm Gartner, Decision Intelligence is the near future for decision-making and is expected to be a practical focus for more than 33% of large organizations by 2023. Be a frontrunner and become part of this exciting journey, ensuring humans and AI work together successfully. Our platform complements major AI technology platforms such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
Help us solve the following challenges with powerful but easy-to-use solutions:
- Create alignment between business, AI (analysts) and IT (DevOps);
- Develop a framework for Humans & AI to work together to make better decisions;
- Capture feedback and domain expertise and turn this into reusable and manageable assets to improve decision-making.
We are looking for someone to join our Implementation Services Team. We are looking to expand our team with people who:
- have a start-up mentality;
- enjoy lots of autonomy and responsibility;
- want to work with a team of experts;
- are enthusiastic to join our pioneering role in combining Human and Artificial Intelligence (Decision Intelligence).
To empower people to make better business decisions through symbiosis between Human and Artificial Intelligence.
What you’ll be doing
- you will work in an agile manner. In the daily Scrum meetings (remote using MS Teams or in the office), we discuss any blocking issues with your team members in Europe;
- after a sprint period, we take time for feedback so we can learn how to improve as a team and as individuals;
- you plan your work flexibly, but we deliver our SaaS solutions as a team;
- you can rely on the team’s expertise. You are never alone if you have a problem;
- whenever we achieve a major milestone, we take time to celebrate.
What we expect of you
- take leadership in your specific job domain;
- be able to coach new people on the job;
- Have knowledge of these technologies:
- C# .NET
- Azure Web API and other PaaS services
- Angular Node.js, typescript
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Entity framework, LINQ, SQL
- Scrum team player
- are pro-active and open to communicate potential risks or issues in any technical domain for our software products;
- are passionate about Microsoft technology (although we also use lots of open source for data science functionality);
- have worked in a product development team before, and are familiar with Scrum, DevOps, Cloud Technology (AWS or Azure);
- know how to document functional or technical aspects of the solution (although this is not the primary objective of the job – there is an analyst in the team);
- are a ‘pragmatic’ developer;
- Are fluent in English.
What you’ll get
- You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team with the best people in their field (data science, data engineering, DevOps, Azure Cloud development, sales & marketing). One of our Data Scientists is passionate about learning new things. His background as an assistant professor and researcher, helping PhD students, makes him an ideal person to go to if you have any questions on how to approach a difficult challenge.
- We only have one boss: our customers. You are free to take initiatives as long as they contribute to the success of our products and are in line with our company values.
- Cnext can be your personal accelerator: expand your horizons, learn and improve in what you do. Our enthusiastic People Coach will be your personal guide during your first months at Cnext.
We offer a competitive basic salary based on your experience and the added value you can bring to the team.
- We care about the environment, and use low-emission company cars where possible (Tesla Model 3 Standard Range is an option for senior profiles). If you prefer an alternative mode of transport and don’t need a car, we offer flexible options and can transfer part of your car budget to your salary;
- Of course, with (remote) development as your core task, we provide you with a powerful laptop with second screen and headset;
- Meal vouchers and health insurance are also included in the benefits package.
About our team
Cnext is built on an open, respectful, all-inclusive and honest culture, which we share with our customers. Our four capitals are the foundation for the direction of our company, strategy and the people within Cnext. These four capitals are reflected in all the decisions we make.
the emotional capital: do you have enough space to connect with each other starting from our company identity?
the intellectual capital: do you have the competences, knowledge and ideas to fulfill our aims with customers?
the economical capital: is the financial performance healthy at every level of the business (e.g. projects, team, company…)?
the spiritual capital: do you know our objectives and how you can contribute with your personal ambitions?
We are a small team of 15 highly skilled people from different nationalities, getting together from time to time in our offices in Vilnius (LT) or Mechelen (BE). We pride ourselves on our professionalism and aren’t bogged down by inefficient processes often seen in larger organizations. Besides working on our software products, we also take time to share insights and knowledge within the team during our Innovation Labs and Knowledge-Sharing sessions.
There’s also time for some serious fun, of course: once a year we all get together for our offsite team event at a nice location somewhere in Europe (Barcelona, Vilnius, Athens…). We also enjoy team activities such as a virtual reality team game, or solving escape room challenges… whatever we fancy… several times a year.