About the job
Cnext is an AI software enabler that believes in reinforcing the harmony between people and technology. Using the wisdom of our clients and matching it with AI technology, we support them in achieving better decision-making. This on all levels of the customer’s company, because we deliver software and services that create a technological foundation for improving choices supported by trusting users.
We are looking to expand our team with people who love
- a startup mentality
- big autonomy and responsibility
- to work with a team of experts
- join our pioneer role in the space of AI+Human (decision Intelligence)
Be the most compelling technology company, empowering people to make better business decisions through symbiosis between Human and Artificial Intelligence.
What you’ll be doing
As a Medior Microsoft Integration Engineer, you are combining knowledge on development and Integrations. You know what it takes to keep the lights on, but also how to write efficient code which will supports the automations of core business processes at our customers.
Developing and maintaining a diverse setup of customer platforms based on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft BizTalk is an essential part of the job.
Communicating and coordinating activities in a structured way between our customers and the rest of our team is important, as Cnext would like to offer outstanding customer experiences throughout all activities we deliver.
- As a technical subject matter expert, you assist our clients and translate their requirements into solutions. You are able to give guidance on best practices with a focus on the maintainability of the solution.
- You will be involved in different kinds of projects, either migrating existing applications to the Azure cloud or creating new Azure or BizTalk based applications from the ground up together with the project’s team.
- You share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects during our team meetings.
- You will take the necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in Microsoft BizTalk and Microsoft Azure.
What we expect of you
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft platform and have built up technical mastery on key technologies and languages like C#, SQL, XSLT, XML, WCF, JSON, API etc
- You have hands-on experience with designing and developing applications on BizTalk 2013 and/or 2016 and/or 2020.
- You have experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps Services or you are interested to know more about it.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps Services is a plus.
- Experience with SAP-integration is a plus.
- You know what it takes to keep systems running and are fond of performance tuning and continuously improving the systems.
- You are familiar with how organisations work (from a business process perspective) and feel energized by helping out customers in their digital transformation journey by building future proof API and Integration platforms.
- You have a bachelor IT or Master degree in engineering or Computer Science or a related field, with 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
- You are motivated and committed to delivering successful projects.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English and love to work in an international context.
Added bonuses you have…
- you are pro-active and open to communicate potential risks or issues in any technical domain of our software products.
- you are passionate about technology
About our team
Cnext is built on an open, respectful, all-inclusive and honest culture, which we also share with our customers. Our four capitals are the foundation for the direction of the company, the strategy and the people within Cnext. These four capitals are the mirror for all the decisions we make.
The emotional capital: Do you feel enough space to connect with each other starting from our company identity?
The intellectual capital: Do you feel you have the competences, knowledge and ideas to fulfil our purpose with our customers?
The economical capital: Is the financial performance healthy on every level of the company (e.g. projects, team, company…)
The spiritual capital: Do you know our purpose and how you can contribute to it with your personal purpose?
We are a small team of 15 highly skilled people from different nationalities, joining from time to time in our offices in either Vilnius (LT) or Mechelen (BE).
We run our company in a professional manner without the burden of too many inefficient processes large companies tend to have.
Besides working in our software products, we also take time to share insights and knowledge within the team during our Innovation Labs and Knowledge sharing Sessions.
Off course there’s also time for some serious fun: Once a year everyone gathers during our Offsite Team event in a nice location somewhere in Europe (Barcelona, Vilnius, Athens, …) and a few times a year we enjoy team activities like a Virtual Reality Team game, or solve escape room challenges, … whatever we like ..
- You will join a multi-disciplinary team with the best people in their field (data-scientist, data-engineer, DevOps, Azure Cloud development, sales&marketing)
- There is only 1 boss – our customers. You are free to take initiatives, as long as they contribute to the success of our products and are in line with our company values.
- Cnext can be your personal accelerator, as long as you are not afraid to expand your horizon, learn and improve in what you do.