If you are an Integration expert looking to get up to speed on the Microsoft Integration technologies and stay updated on their road map, look no further than the world’s biggest Microsoft Integration tech conference – INTEGRATE Remote 2021.
It is happening on June 1-3 as an online virtual event powered by a specialized conferencing platform. INTEGRATE is three days of learning, collaboration and fun!
With an inspiring keynote from Microsoft’s own Jon Fancey, Group Principal Program Manager, INTEGRATE also features the Integration product group, Azure MVPs, BizTalk Server geeks and other influencers in the industry.
This event is much more than another conference absolutely with no fluff, no theory; it is your chance to get inspired and walk out with a notebook full of bold and underlined words to transform your integration in 2021 and beyond.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should attend INTEGRATE 2021
- A unique and focused conferencing experience – The conference focuses on the importance of delivering the focused content covering BizTalk Server and Azure Integration technologies and strives to enhance your career journey.
Any Microsoft events like Ignite, Inspire, Build, etc., will have sessions covering a wide range of technologies, which is overwhelming to some extent, whereas INTEGRATE 2021 focuses on a niche category of professionals interested in Microsoft Integration space.
- Know the latest announcements straight from Microsoft Product Group – Be the first to know about the vital list of announcements, vision and road map from the Microsoft product group. It would be more valuable for you to connect with the product team to discuss the benefits, challenges, and considerations for the important announcements.
- Get inspired by the brightest minds in the industry – Lifelong leaders are lifelong learners. At INTEGRATE Remote 2021, you are going to learn first-hand from the industry’s brightest and most experienced minds.
- Gain a year’s worth of experience in 20+ hours – As powerful as it sounds, you could find out more about Integration in a little over 20+ hours than many do by slaving over books for months and learning from blunders. It is more than possible with 30+ top-drawer experts from across the entire Integration space, and all braced up and willing to take you on a trip around the best practices and tips. This will also be helpful in preventing you from doing some of the common mistakes yet that could turn to be costly.
- Join the event from your comfort zone – No Integration expert with a genuine hunger for ideas and insights has to feel left out, no matter where they live! You can join the event from home, your office, your favorite restaurant — any place you like and any time. Even if you miss any sessions, inhouse team will make sure for the instant accessibility of the session recordings.
- Get your puzzles answered – Are you planning to embrace power of cloud? Looking for best practices and tools? Are you worried about feature general availability? Stand a chance to quickly shoot your concerns and get your puzzles resolved straight from Microsoft Product Group.
- Explore business opportunities – This is a very good chance to find partnership opportunities with leading consulting and ISV companies working with Microsoft BizTalk Server and Azure integration technologies to grow your business. Another major benefit of attending INTEGRATE is meeting the teams behind the best consulting companies that can help grow your business and overcome your current Integration challenges with their years of expertise.
- It happens in the summer – With around three months until the conference, there’s plenty of time to pencil it into your calendar.
- Build new connections – Networking is still one of the most important parts of attending a conference. Being online gives you an opportunity to easily network, streamline your experience, and get exactly what you need in order to grow. You certainly don’t want to miss out on the best possible opportunity to grow your company and network with the community.
- Best of all, it’s a good deal – To support the community in this time of change, this year, Super Early Bird Offer at just $150 was introduced, which makes the conference accessible to many Integration professionals across the world.
Want to attend INTEGRATE 2021 for less?
Use our special promo code INT2021-PARTNER-CNEXT and get 20% off the price of your ticket.